Participating in an industry event or social exhibition in Singapore is one of the most effective ways to promote your business, and let your brand be seen within a like-minded community. However, in order to get the results you desire, you must create a booth that gathers attention from passersby.
Event production is a specialised task that requires the input of an expert in the field. An event production company in Singapore will typically manage every aspect of your setup, from start to finish.
Here’s what you should expect:
- Creative Design: Your booth needs to stand out from the crowd. A production expert will determine the best way to present your brand to your target audience. You should expect them to create a design that matches the ideals and identity of your company.
- Logistics: Before reserving your stand, you need to take care of the logistics. This includes negotiating specifics with the relevant Any required licensing or permits should also be handled at this time.
- Talent Procurement: Public speakers, entertainment, and other types of talent need to be contracted well in advance if you’re looking to incorporate that into your event experience.
- Gifts and Amenities: You may want to hand out gifts to visitors or offer promotional materials to improve the visibility of your company.
- Event Setup and Teardown: No production is complete without someone to manage the stand before, during, and after the event. There should be someone designated to tackle all your setup and teardown needs.
Although the event needs of each of our clients are vastly different, there are a few things that we have observed, that will make production easier for all parties involved. Before you begin planning, make sure you sit down with an event production company to discuss your wants and needs. Come up with a detailed execution plan, and remember to stay actively involved during the entire process.
The next thing to keep in mind is that the budget is everything. Your company needs to set a firm budget before designing your event stand. Know exactly how much you want to spend, and don’t deviate from this number. Overspending will prevent you from reaching your ultimate goals.
Now that you know how much you’re going to invest in this event, turn your attention to your target audience. It’s important to know your potential customers and to create a booth that will appeal to their senses. For example, a more brand with a more corporate brand identity may want to steer clear of using humour or comedic acts. On the other hand, if your primary audience is younger or more adventurous, adding a little more theatrics may be welcome.
Planning is everything, so paying attention to the timeline is so important. It’s crucial that you understand how long you have to plan and execute your design because you don’t want a rushed job that’s done poorly at the end of the day. During the event, make sure you allow enough time for every activity or interaction that you’ve planned for as well. Writing down a firm schedule or agenda is helpful and will keep you on task.
Lastly, don’t afraid to be creative and colour outside the lines. If your stand looks like every other one in the room, visitors may overlook it. You need to create something that evokes emotion and draws the attention of your audience. Make sure to include something memorable that leaves an impression amongst event-goers so that they remember you long after the event as well.